Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Entry Twenty-Four Jan 21st/09

I'm a week pregnant today. Thats guessing the exact day that i became pregnant but i know i am, day 37 since the last you know. Doctors next week.

My boyfriend and i havent really come to a decision. I don't want it. He does.

Well, I suppose thats a lie. If he would commit, if he would show some effort, i could do it. But from where i stand right now, he's not mature enough to handle a baby. And me, well.. I just wanna live a couple more years dangerously, so to speak. I want to go to university and that's why i've been beating my brains out trying so hard in school. I couldnt stop crying at this thought: I have worked hard my entire life so I could become something great. I always wanted to change the world. Not really possible, but it's something worth working for. Now i can't. It's over. This situation will change me with whatever i choose to do.

My first grade twelve exam is tomorrow. Going in with a 91. Will see what i come out with.

That's all I really have to say.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please for the love of God, don't have this baby. You are right, he is far too immature for it. He can't even afford to buy his own lunch how can he afford a baby.

You have far too much going for you girl, don't give up the next 20yrs because of this. If he really loves you, he will understand. He will wait for you to finish university before starting a family.

I don't regret having that boy for one minute but if i could turn back time i would certainly do things much differently.

I love him to death, but i would have been able to give him so much mroe had we have just waited a few more years.

Please think LONG AND HARD!!!

Love ya both!