Sunday, December 30, 2007

Entry Six - Dec 30/07

Alright, I had written an entry, but it proves to be not sufficient enough for my day. First, I didn't make the mistake I said I would the day earlier. Claps for myself. Now, I don't understand what is so hard to understand about me. I don't want a relationship. So sue me. I don't want strings, attachments, or any of that lovey dovey stuff. I just wanna fool around. I'm still in high school. Nothing lasts, especially not from high school. No one can change my mind on that, and no one can make me want a relationship either, just to make it clear.

Yea, I'm pissed. I can't get anyone away. I hate the feeling stuff. Right now I have six fucking guys to deal with. WHY DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND. They should want this. No strings. It's like a ride you don't have to pay for. Jeeze. I know that sounds bad for myself, but I DONT CARE. I'm just sick of all their emotional bull shit.

Piss Off.

No comments: