Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Entry Eleven - Jan 8/08

Well jeeze. If I wasn't travelling down mistake road at 50 miles an hour I'd have more time to write on here. I wanted to, but I've been working, chilling with friends, making dumbass decisions .

I have been on E for a while now, and it's a horrible thing. I could almost say that thinking I'm not lying, but it has put me in such a good mood. Not like stupid good, but more positive thinking. Furthermore, i realized a lot which my best friend called epiphanies. I read them again now, and it sorta makes me laugh. I decided Id think more positively, that I didn't need a guy, and that I should stop having sex with random guys. Haha , jeeze. Sometimes, I'm funny.

I just had sex, it was okay. Not outstanding. It was also unprotected. You think I would have learned from the first time, but nope. The worst thing is, this time I'm not on any kind of birth control. Will see how that turns out.

Oh, my mom is stealing money from me, and I didn't even know, and during my serious episode of happiness, I happened to tell my dad that I was for sure moving in with him. Well, at least thats one problem I don't have to deal with.. damn it.

My life is constantly going downhill , and I'm having serious problems turning back around and climbing back up. It seems easier to fall, I'm just scared for when I hit the ground.

No comments: