Sunday, January 20, 2008

Entry Seventeen - Jan 20/08

So I've been dating my boyfriend for.. I dunno, like two weeks or something, not long I know, but we've been on and off since april last year. I really like him, surprising , yes? Oh well, I love it. I've been keeping it from my best friend, because she sort of has serious jealousy issues. It doesn't matter who I'm dating, she hates them. I've concluded that she thinks when I'm dating someone I somehow like her less, or am gunna spend less time with her. Understandable I guess, but either way, because of her serious influence on my life, I just decided to keep it from her. All of my other close friends know, a little rude I guess, I'll tell her eventually.

Another thing, I guess I've been broadcasting this more then I bargained for, and it sorta wrecked this thing that can't be described in one word, that I had with another guy. He was a sweetheart, but I absoloutly can not believe what he said to me, and I'm sorta sad more then mad that it's all over now. Oh well.

I'm staying at my moms until the end of the semester. Woohoo. Decision made. She'll buy me a car on my next birthday and then I'm working full time for the summer and going to greece next year. Super exciting, I know.

My other friend and I are pretty tight, and the other day, she called me at work to tell me her dad has cancer. I didn't even know what to say, because he was pretty awesome. He then went in later to get it checked out, and they found even more. His surgerys on the 23rd, and I hope to god it works out, cuz her life is already hell.

I've been working mad hours, like 33 this week on top of 40 of school. I barely feel like I have time to breathe.

Lastly, exams are this week *gives thumbs up*, and I'm super excited.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: