Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Entry Nine - Jan 2/08

So, I write an entry everyday. I don't really even have time to put thought into this entry because I'm tired, and have been working all day on the billion assignment I have do on Jan 7/08. I have a 3 page essay in french not double spaced, presentation and poster due, 600 page novel to read including a critical analysis of different aspects of it worth 10% of my mark, and 5 articles I have to find, analyze, summarize and explain why its private or public law. In two weeks from that I have exams in all my classes that I haven't even begun to study for.

On top of that, I'm having so many guy issues, I can barely hold myself together. And that's what I'm trying to avoid,

AND, in less then 30 days I'm moving from everything I've ever known. My heart is burning and my head is spinning thinking about it.

Needless to say, I'm a little stressed.

No comments: