Monday, January 14, 2008

Entry Sixteen - Jan 14/08

Advice from foodland:

Don't get married.
If you do get married, stick with it especially through the shitty parts.
Don't talk to your kids when they do something bad.
Don't disown your kids, unless they killed a person.

That was all the super advice I got from the floor manager tonight. She's hilarious.

Oh, on a more personal note, I am now dating the one I didn't think it would work out with. It happened weird I guess, we've been on and off since april, always cuz of me, then the other day, he told me he wanted to date me. I'm like, you don't have to date me to have sex with me. He said he wants to anyways. I really don't get him, I think that's what I love about him. =]

It's like, all guys are supposed to be , 'why buy the cow if you get the milk for free' type thing right? Oh well, he makes me happy.

No comments: